Wondering what to do with all that extra eggnog? Our Eggnog Tea Latte recipe is just what you need. Cozy, creamy, and oh-so-delicious, it’s guaranteed to keep you in the holiday spirit, long after the holidays have come and gone.
Eggnog Tea Latte Recipe
- 4 teaspoons of loose leaf tea of your choice (we like a strong almond black tea or spicy chai)
- 1 cup hot water
- ½ cup eggnog
- 2/3 cup milk (whole, 2%, skim or any plant-based milk)
- Garnish of your choice (try it with a dash of cinnamon, toasted coconut or even mini marshmallows)
- Steep your go-to New Orleans Tea Company loose leaf tea according to time and temperature on label, then strain evenly into two mugs.
- Combine eggnog and milk in a frother. When nice and foamy, divide the mixture into your two tea-filled mugs. Don’t have a frother? Simply bring the milk and eggnog to a slow boil in a small saucepan and whisk until fluffy. Then, pour into mugs.
- Top with your garnish of choice and enjoy!
- Optional: Give your eggnog latte a boozy boost by reducing the milk and replacing it with a creamy shot of Bailey’s.