As the brass bands parade and beads fly through the air, let's stir up some Mardi Gras magic with a tea cocktail that captures the heart of celebration!
"I Got the Baby" is more than just a drink; it's a tribute to the jubilant chaos and color of Carnival season.
This enchanting concoction blends our "I Got the Baby" rooibos chai, redolent of king cake's comforting cinnamon and vibrant vanilla, with the zestful embrace of citrusy vodka and a flirtatious kiss of lemon juice. This spirited mix promises to ignite your senses and elevate your party to the pinnacle of Carnival revelry. Cheers to the thrills of Mardi Gras!
I Got the Baby Cocktail Recipe
For the Cocktail
- 100ml of Rooibos Concentrate
- 100ml of Chase Marmalade Vodka
- 50ml of lemon Juice
- 50ml of egg whites
- Dried orange slices for garnish
For the Rooibos tea concentrate
- 6g of I Got the Baby rooibos tea
- 100ml of boiling filtered water
- Prepare tea concentrate by brewing 6g (3 heaped teaspoons) tea with 100ml boiling water for 5 minutes, then strain.
- Put all ingredients except the ice in a shaker and dry shake to combine all the flavors for about 30 seconds.
- Once shaken, add plenty of ice and shake vigorously, until the outside of the shaker is ice-cold.
- Distribute the drink with the help of a cocktail strainer between two whisky glasses.
- Garnish each with a dried orange slice and serve.
Laissez les bons temps rouler!